NFC World partners Giesecke & Devrient, Bell ID, Mahindra Comviva, NXP, Carta Worldwide, Gemalto and AMS will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from 22-25 February. Here’s what you can expect to see from these industry leaders and where you can find them during the show.
- AMS will be at stand 6E20, where it will be showing its NFC services and solutions.
- Bell ID will exhibit at booth 7J31. The company will show solutions around OEM Pay, host card emulation (HCE), tokenization and its Token Service Provider (TSP) offering.
- Carta Worldwide will have a workstation at the Ontario Canada pavilion in Hall 7 (7I51). The company will be presenting its Token Processing Appliance (TPA) and value added services.
- G&D will exhibit at stand 7A41 in Hall 7 and will show its portfolio of scalable security solutions designed for the connected society. The company will also talk about Airon, its embedded SIM management service, in a GSMA SIM Seminar presentation called “The Future of the SIM — Remote SIM provisioning for consumer devices” on Monday 22.
- Gemalto will exhibit at stand 5A80 in Hall 5. The company will showcase a portfolio of offers that enable mobile operators, consumer and industrial OEMs, bank and cloud and service providers to offer trusted and seamless value-added connected services.
- Mahindra Comviva will be at booth 5G51 and will also have a hospitality suite at 2E39 in Hall 2. The main stand will be divided into experience zones showing the company’s products including the Mobiquity suite of mobile financial solutions.
- NXP will be located at stand 7E30 in Hall 7. It will be showing its latest demos, with a particular focus on mobile ticketing solutions for China.
NFC World will be reporting news from Barcelona throughout the show and you can follow our Mobile World Congress hub for the latest developments.