Mobile wallet provider FreeCharge has partnered with mPOS company ePaisa to offer its services to “thousands” of retailers across India. “Customers paying through the FreeCharge wallet will also be able to avail exciting offers including cashbacks and additional discounts on spends at the registered merchants,” FreeCharge says. The partnership follows the launch of FreeCharge in 216 Indian McDonald’s restaurants.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service