Customers of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) will be able to use Apple Pay from 18 February, the bank has confirmed in a series of tweets reported by Reuters. China Guangfa Bank and China Construction Bank are also expected to offer the service to customers from launch.
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network
- JCPenney pulls support for contactless payments