CIBC may soon become one of the first banks in Canada to support Apple Pay, which is currently only available to American Express card holders. “iPhone in Canada reader John from Toronto tried to add his CIBC Visa to Apple Pay and was greeted with [a] terms and conditions message that stated Apple Pay Terms of Service for CIBC Customers,” iPhone in Canada reports.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers