CIBC may soon become one of the first banks in Canada to support Apple Pay, which is currently only available to American Express card holders. “iPhone in Canada reader John from Toronto tried to add his CIBC Visa to Apple Pay and was greeted with [a] terms and conditions message that stated Apple Pay Terms of Service for CIBC Customers,” iPhone in Canada reports.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills