CIBC may soon become one of the first banks in Canada to support Apple Pay, which is currently only available to American Express card holders. “iPhone in Canada reader John from Toronto tried to add his CIBC Visa to Apple Pay and was greeted with [a] terms and conditions message that stated Apple Pay Terms of Service for CIBC Customers,” iPhone in Canada reports.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain