Customers of India’s Yes Bank can now make mobile payments using sound-based technology from Ultracash Technologies. “Ultracash will now be issuing Yes Bank branded digital wallets to consumers,” Ultracash says. Ultracash was launched in October 2015 with support from close to 500 merchants. It now claims to have more than 60,000 active app users and 1,000 supporting merchants.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?