Customers of India’s Yes Bank can now make mobile payments using sound-based technology from Ultracash Technologies. “Ultracash will now be issuing Yes Bank branded digital wallets to consumers,” Ultracash says. Ultracash was launched in October 2015 with support from close to 500 merchants. It now claims to have more than 60,000 active app users and 1,000 supporting merchants.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills