Apple has released an update to iOS 9 that will restore devices left disabled by Error 53. “For anyone who experienced Error 53, Apple has released an update to iOS 9.2.1 to allow you to successfully restore your device using iTunes on your Mac or PC,” Apple says. “If Touch ID on your device didn’t work before you saw Error 53, the feature still won’t work after you restore your device.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?