Apple has released an update to iOS 9 that will restore devices left disabled by Error 53. “For anyone who experienced Error 53, Apple has released an update to iOS 9.2.1 to allow you to successfully restore your device using iTunes on your Mac or PC,” Apple says. “If Touch ID on your device didn’t work before you saw Error 53, the feature still won’t work after you restore your device.”
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network