More than 30m Chinese consumers signed up to Apple Pay during its first day of launch in the country, China’s People’s Daily reports. Consumers reported experiencing difficulties when registering their payment cards to the mobile payment service but Apple has since told 9to5mac that the issues were due to a planned gradual rollout of the service throughout the day.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info