FordPay, Ford’s virtual mobile wallet that forms part of the FordPass platform unveiled in January 2016, is to make its debut in Europe this year, the car-maker’s CEO Mark Fields has announced at Mobile World Congress. New partners for the FordPass launch include oil and gas company BP and mobile parking payment provider Mobile City.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain