FordPay, Ford’s virtual mobile wallet that forms part of the FordPass platform unveiled in January 2016, is to make its debut in Europe this year, the car-maker’s CEO Mark Fields has announced at Mobile World Congress. New partners for the FordPass launch include oil and gas company BP and mobile parking payment provider Mobile City.
- Apple Pay launches in Norway
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform