FordPay, Ford’s virtual mobile wallet that forms part of the FordPass platform unveiled in January 2016, is to make its debut in Europe this year, the car-maker’s CEO Mark Fields has announced at Mobile World Congress. New partners for the FordPass launch include oil and gas company BP and mobile parking payment provider Mobile City.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year