FordPay, Ford’s virtual mobile wallet that forms part of the FordPass platform unveiled in January 2016, is to make its debut in Europe this year, the car-maker’s CEO Mark Fields has announced at Mobile World Congress. New partners for the FordPass launch include oil and gas company BP and mobile parking payment provider Mobile City.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info