PARTNER NEWS: Customers of Iraqi mobile network operator Asiacell can now make P2P transfers, settle bills and pay merchants using AsiaHawala, a mobile money service powered by Mahindra Comviva’s Mobiquity Money solution. “Currently, AsiaHawala is using USSD that is available across all types of mobile devices and will soon be adding new channels,” Mahindra Comviva says. “AsiaHawala is available to 10.6m Asiacell customers which covers almost 28% of the total Iraqi population.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole