PARTNER NEWS: Customers of Iraqi mobile network operator Asiacell can now make P2P transfers, settle bills and pay merchants using AsiaHawala, a mobile money service powered by Mahindra Comviva’s Mobiquity Money solution. “Currently, AsiaHawala is using USSD that is available across all types of mobile devices and will soon be adding new channels,” Mahindra Comviva says. “AsiaHawala is available to 10.6m Asiacell customers which covers almost 28% of the total Iraqi population.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?