The 120 member credit unions behind mobile payment platform CU Wallet can now offer MasterCard’s MasterPass digital wallet service to their customers through their own branded mobile apps. “CU Wallet’s on-device application and back-end infrastructure will enable consumers to use MasterPass to simply and safely make purchases in-store, online or in-app with any payment card across multiple communications technologies, including NFC, QR/barcodes and remote checkout,” MasterCard says.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform