ID specialist Morpho is working with Visa to explore payment concepts using new security technologies including biometric recognition. “These technologies will be applied to existing means of payment such as credit or debit cards, mobile, ATMs and point-of-sale terminals,” Morpho says. “Morpho’s collaboration with Visa intends to explore innovative security solutions in response to the strong growth in this market.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform