Visa is expanding its online payment service to France, India, Ireland, Poland, Spain and the UK this year, taking the total footprint to 22 markets. Visa Checkout has been launched in 16 countries since its introduction in July 2014, including the US, Argentina, Brazil and Canada, with usage growing to more than 11m consumer accounts and acceptance by more than 250,000 merchants.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info