Consumers in New York, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles can now make P2P cash withdrawals using a PIN code sent to their mobile phone at ATMs equipped with technology from Pin4 and ATM network operator Payment Alliance International. “Pin4 sends a text to the money recipient’s phone revealing a secure PIN, which they enter along with a code the sender has provided,” Pin4 says. “Pin4 will continue expansion throughout the year and will have full nationwide access in the fourth quarter of 2016.”
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year