Consumers in New York, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles can now make P2P cash withdrawals using a PIN code sent to their mobile phone at ATMs equipped with technology from Pin4 and ATM network operator Payment Alliance International. “Pin4 sends a text to the money recipient’s phone revealing a secure PIN, which they enter along with a code the sender has provided,” Pin4 says. “Pin4 will continue expansion throughout the year and will have full nationwide access in the fourth quarter of 2016.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?