Indian closed-loop mobile wallet provider FreeCharge has partnered with mobile point of sale provider Ezetap to let its users make in-store mobile payments at “thousands of Ezetap service points consisting of small and mid-sized retailers across India”. The announcement follows FreeCharge’s acceptance across the ePaisa network earlier this month and its roll out to 216 McDonald’s restaurants across India.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India