Android Pay will launch in the UK in March, according to The Telegraph. “Google will announce that Android Pay will be available in Britain from the end of next month,” the publication reports. Apple Pay has been live in the UK since July 2015 while Samsung Pay is expected to make its UK debut later this year.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info