Android Pay will launch in the UK in March, according to The Telegraph. “Google will announce that Android Pay will be available in Britain from the end of next month,” the publication reports. Apple Pay has been live in the UK since July 2015 while Samsung Pay is expected to make its UK debut later this year.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’