Android Pay will launch in the UK in March, according to The Telegraph. “Google will announce that Android Pay will be available in Britain from the end of next month,” the publication reports. Apple Pay has been live in the UK since July 2015 while Samsung Pay is expected to make its UK debut later this year.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays