A 25-page white paper that explores how young adults expect mobile technology and connectivity to develop over the next ten years is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘Connected Living: How technology could impact daily lives by 2025’ is based on a survey of 1,200 young adults in six countries and has been produced by digital security giant Gemalto. “The results paint a picture of a world populated by smart cities, where people live in a hyper-connected society, using their mobile for more than many thought possible only a few years ago,” the company says.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK