A 25-page white paper that explores how young adults expect mobile technology and connectivity to develop over the next ten years is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘Connected Living: How technology could impact daily lives by 2025’ is based on a survey of 1,200 young adults in six countries and has been produced by digital security giant Gemalto. “The results paint a picture of a world populated by smart cities, where people live in a hyper-connected society, using their mobile for more than many thought possible only a few years ago,” the company says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain