A 25-page white paper that explores how young adults expect mobile technology and connectivity to develop over the next ten years is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘Connected Living: How technology could impact daily lives by 2025’ is based on a survey of 1,200 young adults in six countries and has been produced by digital security giant Gemalto. “The results paint a picture of a world populated by smart cities, where people live in a hyper-connected society, using their mobile for more than many thought possible only a few years ago,” the company says.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes