A 25-page white paper that explores how young adults expect mobile technology and connectivity to develop over the next ten years is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘Connected Living: How technology could impact daily lives by 2025’ is based on a survey of 1,200 young adults in six countries and has been produced by digital security giant Gemalto. “The results paint a picture of a world populated by smart cities, where people live in a hyper-connected society, using their mobile for more than many thought possible only a few years ago,” the company says.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet