A 25-page white paper that explores how young adults expect mobile technology and connectivity to develop over the next ten years is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘Connected Living: How technology could impact daily lives by 2025’ is based on a survey of 1,200 young adults in six countries and has been produced by digital security giant Gemalto. “The results paint a picture of a world populated by smart cities, where people live in a hyper-connected society, using their mobile for more than many thought possible only a few years ago,” the company says.
- Spanish winemaker uses NFC in major promotional campaign
- AIB celebrates Apple Pay launch with €0.01 ice cream cones
- How facial recognition could replace train tickets
- Convenience store Cheers opens first unmanned, cashless outlet
- Visa chasing Indian payments market as mobile money gains traction