Nearly six in ten US millennials (58%) say cash is their preferred way of paying and being paid by friends, followed by P2P payment apps (26%), cheque (8%) and electronic bank transfer (8%), GOBankingRates reveals. Of the 26% who chose P2P payment apps, 11% prefer PayPal, followed by Venmo (6%), Google Wallet (5%) and Square Cash (4%).
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement
- Mastercard sizes up data sharing