Users of the Suretap NFC mobile wallet can now earn and redeem loyalty points as a result of a partnership between the Canadian mobile wallet provider and the Points loyalty network announced in November 2015. “More than 20 popular loyalty programs, including seven of the top 10 programs in Canada, are now available with Suretap,” the company says. “Suretap has almost 1m downloads.” Suretap launched as an independent company in June 2015.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service