US mobile network operator Verizon is shipping the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge without support for Samsung Pay, according to an Android Police report. “There is some suggestion that the Samsung Pay app will become downloadable via the Play Store and/or Galaxy Apps on March 11,” the publication says. Verizon agreed to support Samsung Pay in October 2015.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers