Handset maker Huawei is to launch its own mobile payment service in China in cooperation with Bank of China. “At this point, Huawei is yet to reveal any specific details about the Huawei Pay service,” Gizmochina reports. “Bank of China currently seems to be the only partner, but we can expect more tie-ups soon.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works