Handset maker Huawei is to launch its own mobile payment service in China in cooperation with Bank of China. “At this point, Huawei is yet to reveal any specific details about the Huawei Pay service,” Gizmochina reports. “Bank of China currently seems to be the only partner, but we can expect more tie-ups soon.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?