PARTNER NEWS: A blog post by mobile commerce provider Proxama discusses the implications of Visa’s updated cloud-based payments specifications which include a requirement for issuers to migrate from alternate PANs to tokenization. “The new requirements from Visa could be met by using tokenization services from Visa or a third party TSP, but they also could be met by implementing an in-house tokenization solution — enabling the issuer to maintain control and reduce cost,” Proxama’s Rob Macmillan explains.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones