Customers of People’s United Bank in the US can now add their debit cards to Samsung Pay. “Samsung Pay’s wide acceptance and security are a perfect fit for the chip-enabled People’s United MasterCard debit card, which also includes a cash back Prewards program, identity theft alerts and price protection for qualifying purchases,” says the bank’s Ted Josephson.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service