Capital One customers can now check their balances, pay bills and track their spending by talking to Alexa, the virtual assistant on Amazon’s Fire TV and Echo home shopping device. “You’ll need to download the Alexa app on your smartphone,” Capital One says. “When you have the app open, tap Skills in the menu and search for Capital One. Then click Enable and follow the prompts to enter your Capital One username and password so Alexa can access your account information.”
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year