PARTNER NEWS: Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva has supplied the technology behind the host card emulation (HCE) based payments feature in ICICI Bank’s Pockets app, which was announced earlier this week. The service allows the bank’s customers to make NFC mobile payments at any contactless terminal and is expected to launch at the end of this month.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays