PARTNER NEWS: Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva has supplied the technology behind the host card emulation (HCE) based payments feature in ICICI Bank’s Pockets app, which was announced earlier this week. The service allows the bank’s customers to make NFC mobile payments at any contactless terminal and is expected to launch at the end of this month.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022