Visitors to this week’s CeBIT show in Hanover, Germany, can get an NFC chip implanted into their hand by visiting the Digiwell stand. “It will cost you €69 (US$77) including the special syringe to insert it,” PC World reports. “You can get chipped for free at CeBIT if you’ll submit to the procedure on stage.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?