Apple is preparing to launch Apple Pay in Switzerland, a filing with the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property suggests. “Apple’s new entry is well hidden,” finews.ch reports. “The company has only the brand logo of Apple Pay now enabled — a legal trick to avoid waking the competition.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?