Apple is preparing to launch Apple Pay in Switzerland, a filing with the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property suggests. “Apple’s new entry is well hidden,” finews.ch reports. “The company has only the brand logo of Apple Pay now enabled — a legal trick to avoid waking the competition.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?