Customers of Swiss mobile network operator Swisscom can now pay for goods online by charging the cost to their phone bill through a partnership between the carrier and Docomo Digital, a division of Japanese carrier NTT Docomo. “With a simple API integration, retailers of physical goods will be able now to offer Swisscom Direct Carrier Billing (Easypay) as a new payment method for customers,” Docomo Digital says. “The first retailer that will use the solution is MediaShop Group.”
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019