Customers of Swiss mobile network operator Swisscom can now pay for goods online by charging the cost to their phone bill through a partnership between the carrier and Docomo Digital, a division of Japanese carrier NTT Docomo. “With a simple API integration, retailers of physical goods will be able now to offer Swisscom Direct Carrier Billing (Easypay) as a new payment method for customers,” Docomo Digital says. “The first retailer that will use the solution is MediaShop Group.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?