Apple has added another 48 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US and a further three banks in China, “notably including Ally Bank, one of the last major national US banks that had not supported the mobile wallet technology,” Macnn reports. “The three new Chinese banks that have added support for Apple Pay are China Everbright Bank, Huaxia Bank and Ping An Bank.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards