Visa Europe has enlisted the help of UK actors Brian Blessed and Joanna Lumley to promote contactless payments through a ‘Cashfree and Proud’ campaign that will run from March to May. “The campaign is focused on encouraging consumers who are light contactless users, or those who are yet to use contactless in their daily lives, reassuring them of the ease and simplicity of use,” Visa says. “The campaign includes ads across radio, digital, social and outdoor, at high impact sites.”
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network
- JCPenney pulls support for contactless payments