Apple has announced a new, entry level iPhone that includes “an NFC radio and a secure element”, a Touch ID fingerprint sensor and support for Apple Pay. The 4-inch iPhone SE comes with Apple’s latest A9 processor and M9 motion coprocessor, making it as powerful as the iPhone 6S, and features a 12-megapixel camera. The iPhone SE will begin shipping on 31 March.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations