Customers of Sberbank Kazakhstan can now withdraw cash without a card at any of the 900 Sberbank ATMs across the country that have been integrated with OpenWay’s Way4 Cash technology. “Customers specify the withdrawal amount and a cell phone number via the Sberbank Online system,” OpenWay says. “A two-part code is generated. The customer receives the first part via Sberbank Online and the second part via an SMS message. To withdraw the funds, the customer enters both parts of the code.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards