Customers of Sberbank Kazakhstan can now withdraw cash without a card at any of the 900 Sberbank ATMs across the country that have been integrated with OpenWay’s Way4 Cash technology. “Customers specify the withdrawal amount and a cell phone number via the Sberbank Online system,” OpenWay says. “A two-part code is generated. The customer receives the first part via Sberbank Online and the second part via an SMS message. To withdraw the funds, the customer enters both parts of the code.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments