Google will terminate its physical Google Wallet Card on June 30, an app teardown from Android Police reveals. “Google will continue all operations with the Wallet Card through May 1,” the publication reports. “This won’t impact the Google Wallet app or any accounts, since they will continue to be useful for sending and receiving money from other users. Balances can be withdrawn at any time. No reason has been given for terminating the physical card.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?