NFC World partners Proxama, Giesecke & Devrient, Gemalto, Carta Worldwide and Bell ID will be exhibiting at the Money20/20 Europe expo in Copenhagen from April 4-7. Here’s what you can expect to see and where you can find them during the show.
- Proxama will be exhibiting at stand B50 and running a live demonstration of its end-to-end Digital Enablement Platform for fully compliant but independent cloud-based mobile payments and tokenisation. The company will also be showing its PIN Manager solution.
- Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) can be found on stand F10 and will be showcasing its cloud payment solutions. The company will also demonstrate authentication services for wearables and mobile devices and its virtual dynamic CVV securing online payment. The company’s head of global solutions, Lauri Pesonen, will be taking part in the ‘Identity, security and fraud prevention in mobile: The route to a secure mobile experience’ panel discussion on Wednesday 6 April.
- Gemalto’s Jean-Claude Deturche will be speaking on Wednesday about enabling digital expansion with a versatile approach to mobile payment, while the company’s Philippe Regniers will be taking part in the identity, security and fraud prevention panel discussion.
- Carta will be exhibiting on stand A7 and will be demonstrating how its complete technology stack can future proof digital payment initiatives. CEO Brian Semkiw will speak on how to deliver mobile payments rapidly on Tuesday 5 April.
- Bell ID chief exec David Orme will be speaking about technologies that enable banks to launch secure mobile payment services including host card emulation (HCE), tokenization and trusted service management.
NFC World’s Rian Boden will also be in Copenhagen to report from the event. Follow our Money20/20 Europe hub for the latest news direct from the show floor.