MasterCard is working on more than 60 projects involving its MDES tokenization platform in Europe, the payments network has revealed. “Today card issuers and wallet service providers have MDES projects in progress in 18 countries across Europe,” MasterCard says, and the service is currently being used to connect banks “representing more than 70% of UK account holders” to Apple Pay.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills