MasterCard is working on more than 60 projects involving its MDES tokenization platform in Europe, the payments network has revealed. “Today card issuers and wallet service providers have MDES projects in progress in 18 countries across Europe,” MasterCard says, and the service is currently being used to connect banks “representing more than 70% of UK account holders” to Apple Pay.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info