Australia’s ANZ Bank, Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia may soon begin supporting Apple Pay, with iPhone In Canada reporting that a reader successfully registered an ANZ Visa card for use on the mobile payment service. “It would appear something is brewing with Australian banks, as we’re told Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia are geared to support Apple Pay in the latter half of this year,” the publication says.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works