Australia’s ANZ Bank, Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia may soon begin supporting Apple Pay, with iPhone In Canada reporting that a reader successfully registered an ANZ Visa card for use on the mobile payment service. “It would appear something is brewing with Australian banks, as we’re told Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia are geared to support Apple Pay in the latter half of this year,” the publication says.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points