Australia’s ANZ Bank, Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia may soon begin supporting Apple Pay, with iPhone In Canada reporting that a reader successfully registered an ANZ Visa card for use on the mobile payment service. “It would appear something is brewing with Australian banks, as we’re told Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia are geared to support Apple Pay in the latter half of this year,” the publication says.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay