Australia’s ANZ Bank, Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia may soon begin supporting Apple Pay, with iPhone In Canada reporting that a reader successfully registered an ANZ Visa card for use on the mobile payment service. “It would appear something is brewing with Australian banks, as we’re told Suncorp Bank and Bank Australia are geared to support Apple Pay in the latter half of this year,” the publication says.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019