The number of mobile wallet transactions across Europe will increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 61.8% from 2016 to 2021, Smart Insights predicts. “The total mWallet revenue for the payments industry is forecasted to experience a CAGR of 50% over the 2016-2021 period, surpassing the €1bn bar by 2021,” the firm adds.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK