The number of mobile wallet transactions across Europe will increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 61.8% from 2016 to 2021, Smart Insights predicts. “The total mWallet revenue for the payments industry is forecasted to experience a CAGR of 50% over the 2016-2021 period, surpassing the €1bn bar by 2021,” the firm adds.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash