Nearly two thirds of Americans with an Apple Watch (61%) use the device to make payments with Apple Pay, research from Fluent reveals. “With 61% saying they have made a purchase using their watches, there is room for improvement but that’s a healthy number of users right out of the gate and should only grow with future releases,” the firm’s Jordan Cohen writes in a blog post.
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland