Nearly two thirds of Americans with an Apple Watch (61%) use the device to make payments with Apple Pay, research from Fluent reveals. “With 61% saying they have made a purchase using their watches, there is room for improvement but that’s a healthy number of users right out of the gate and should only grow with future releases,” the firm’s Jordan Cohen writes in a blog post.
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers
- Delhi Metro to add biometrics to ticketing gates?
- Banco de Mexico to pilot national mobile payments service
- Apple Pay goes live in Saudi Arabia and Czech Republic