Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows an announcement from Barclays that it now supports Apple Pay in the UK.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service