Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows an announcement from Barclays that it now supports Apple Pay in the UK.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module