Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows an announcement from Barclays that it now supports Apple Pay in the UK.
- Dogs aim to take Blue Cross canal walk donations
- Accumulated payments with Samsung Pay surpass W10tn
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era