Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows an announcement from Barclays that it now supports Apple Pay in the UK.
- First US gym adds support for Apple Watch NFC pairing with exercise machines
- Australian banks ordered to cut contactless transaction fees
- GfK: Promoting the security of mobile payments could be the key to wider adoption
- AmEx drops signature requirement for transactions in US stores
- UnionPay details its mobile payment app for China’s banks