Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows an announcement from Barclays that it now supports Apple Pay in the UK.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments