Nearly nine in ten US merchants using ShopKeep technology (87%) have seen little-to-no adoption of mobile payments at their business in the past six months, research released by the POS system provider reveals. “Despite these findings, 59% of small businesses still predict that, in the next two years, 50% of consumers will be using mobile payments such as Apple Pay as their primary payment method,” ShopKeep adds.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole