Bitcoin wallet provider Shake has introduced the first version of its app to let consumers make everyday purchases using the virtual currency with a tap of their NFC device at any contactless terminal. Shake Alpha will also enable users to make online payments using a web app that displays their virtual card. The company is now inviting users to sign up for early access to the service.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022