Bitcoin wallet provider Shake has introduced the first version of its app to let consumers make everyday purchases using the virtual currency with a tap of their NFC device at any contactless terminal. Shake Alpha will also enable users to make online payments using a web app that displays their virtual card. The company is now inviting users to sign up for early access to the service.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?