Bitcoin wallet provider Shake has introduced the first version of its app to let consumers make everyday purchases using the virtual currency with a tap of their NFC device at any contactless terminal. Shake Alpha will also enable users to make online payments using a web app that displays their virtual card. The company is now inviting users to sign up for early access to the service.
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent
- Walmart tests smart lock delivery service
- Chinese consumers ready to go out without cash