Bank of America added 910,000 new mobile banking users during the first quarter of 2016, resulting in a total of almost 20m active users, CEO Brian Moynihan revealed during the bank’s Q1 earning results. 16% of all deposit transactions with the bank are from mobile devices but mobile wallet payments represent less than 0.2% of the total payments made with Bank of America cards.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers