Samsung Pay will soon support eligible credit and debit cards from TD Bank and Regions Bank, taking the total number of supporting banks and credit unions in the US to 130 — more than 75% of the country’s credit and debit card market. “Samsung Pay supports all major payment networks and many of the country’s major banks, and it continues to expand its partnership ecosystem,” Samsung says.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills