Samsung Pay will soon support eligible credit and debit cards from TD Bank and Regions Bank, taking the total number of supporting banks and credit unions in the US to 130 — more than 75% of the country’s credit and debit card market. “Samsung Pay supports all major payment networks and many of the country’s major banks, and it continues to expand its partnership ecosystem,” Samsung says.
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India
- WeChat Pay reports 500% increase in transaction volumes
- Public Transport Victoria to add Myki transit cards to Google Pay
- Samsung Pay promotes mobile payments adoption with prize draw for UK users
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments