PARTNER NEWS: A case study taking a detailed look at South Korea’s T-money NFC transportation service is now available to download from digital security giant Gemalto’s website. ‘Transport ticketing helps South Korea lead the way as global mobile NFC leader’ explores how the service, which uses technology supplied by Gemalto, was established and the reasons behind its success. T-money has now surpassed a 20% adoption rate among Korean commuters.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores