PARTNER NEWS: A case study taking a detailed look at South Korea’s T-money NFC transportation service is now available to download from digital security giant Gemalto’s website. ‘Transport ticketing helps South Korea lead the way as global mobile NFC leader’ explores how the service, which uses technology supplied by Gemalto, was established and the reasons behind its success. T-money has now surpassed a 20% adoption rate among Korean commuters.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service