PARTNER NEWS: A case study taking a detailed look at South Korea’s T-money NFC transportation service is now available to download from digital security giant Gemalto’s website. ‘Transport ticketing helps South Korea lead the way as global mobile NFC leader’ explores how the service, which uses technology supplied by Gemalto, was established and the reasons behind its success. T-money has now surpassed a 20% adoption rate among Korean commuters.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet