Samsung Pay has teamed up with global point of sale providers Verifone, Ingenico, First Data and Clover, PAX Technology, Equinox, ID Tech, MagTek, USA ePay and OTI Global to accelerate the adoption of the mobile payment service. “The announced partnerships will help systematically test and validate the different POS systems in the field to ensure maximum compatibility and universal acceptance for Samsung Pay,” the company says.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones