Samsung Pay has teamed up with global point of sale providers Verifone, Ingenico, First Data and Clover, PAX Technology, Equinox, ID Tech, MagTek, USA ePay and OTI Global to accelerate the adoption of the mobile payment service. “The announced partnerships will help systematically test and validate the different POS systems in the field to ensure maximum compatibility and universal acceptance for Samsung Pay,” the company says.
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries
- National Australia Bank goes live with Apple Pay
- TriMet rolls out NFC ticketing for iPhone users
- ABN Amro unveils blockchain-based NFC platform for trade inventory tracking
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary