Samsung Pay has teamed up with global point of sale providers Verifone, Ingenico, First Data and Clover, PAX Technology, Equinox, ID Tech, MagTek, USA ePay and OTI Global to accelerate the adoption of the mobile payment service. “The announced partnerships will help systematically test and validate the different POS systems in the field to ensure maximum compatibility and universal acceptance for Samsung Pay,” the company says.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores