Customers of Emirates Islamic Bank can now request account information through social media site Twitter. “Customers will be able to perform select transactions such as balance enquiry, view their last few transactions and make enquiries about their accounts or credit cards with a simple tweet,” the bank says. “To maintain privacy and confidentiality, the bank will only respond to customer queries via a direct message.”
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019