Customers of Emirates Islamic Bank can now request account information through social media site Twitter. “Customers will be able to perform select transactions such as balance enquiry, view their last few transactions and make enquiries about their accounts or credit cards with a simple tweet,” the bank says. “To maintain privacy and confidentiality, the bank will only respond to customer queries via a direct message.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?