Customers of Canada’s Tangerine Bank can now log into its mobile banking app for iOS by authenticating themselves with their iris or voice. The bank is using technology supplied by EyeVerify and Nuance’s VocalPassword for the service, which will be supported on the Android platform in the coming months.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’