Customers of Canada’s Tangerine Bank can now log into its mobile banking app for iOS by authenticating themselves with their iris or voice. The bank is using technology supplied by EyeVerify and Nuance’s VocalPassword for the service, which will be supported on the Android platform in the coming months.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents