Customers of Canada’s Tangerine Bank can now log into its mobile banking app for iOS by authenticating themselves with their iris or voice. The bank is using technology supplied by EyeVerify and Nuance’s VocalPassword for the service, which will be supported on the Android platform in the coming months.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays