Customers of Canada’s Tangerine Bank can now log into its mobile banking app for iOS by authenticating themselves with their iris or voice. The bank is using technology supplied by EyeVerify and Nuance’s VocalPassword for the service, which will be supported on the Android platform in the coming months.
- Hong Kong links QR codes to faster payments to boost mobile wallet adoption
- Japanese bank pilots blockchain mobile payments in bars and restaurants
- Armani launches Wear OS smartwatch with NFC payments
- GlobalPlatform sets out IoT security role for secure elements
- Apple to focus on access control for next wave of NFC applications