Samsung Pay has enabled ATM withdrawals for customers of Woori Bank in South Korea, the company confirmed at the Samsung Developer Conference 2016. “Samsung said it hasn’t yet announced the feature for other markets,” CNET reports. “Samsung also added support in South Korea for gift cards and for membership cards.” Plans to enable Samsung Pay at Woori Bank ATMs were first unveiled in September 2015.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies