Samsung Pay has enabled ATM withdrawals for customers of Woori Bank in South Korea, the company confirmed at the Samsung Developer Conference 2016. “Samsung said it hasn’t yet announced the feature for other markets,” CNET reports. “Samsung also added support in South Korea for gift cards and for membership cards.” Plans to enable Samsung Pay at Woori Bank ATMs were first unveiled in September 2015.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India