Samsung Pay has enabled ATM withdrawals for customers of Woori Bank in South Korea, the company confirmed at the Samsung Developer Conference 2016. “Samsung said it hasn’t yet announced the feature for other markets,” CNET reports. “Samsung also added support in South Korea for gift cards and for membership cards.” Plans to enable Samsung Pay at Woori Bank ATMs were first unveiled in September 2015.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’