UK banks Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank have launched B, a mobile-only bank developed in partnership with design consultancy Market Gravity. “The B proposition is built around an app, available for free for the first 12 months then for £2 a month,” says Market Gravity. “As well as allowing users to sweep cash between current and savings accounts and make payments at the touch of a button, B will offer multiple savings pots, tagging and tracking of spending and tailored messages and hints and tips.”
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year