The NFC Forum and the Global Certification Forum (GCF) have entered into a cooperation agreement in a step towards providing interoperable contactless public transport access and ticketing using a broad range of NFC-enabled devices worldwide. The announcement supports the recently released Milestone Public Statement and NFC Interoperability Position Paper published jointly by GSMA, Smart Ticketing Alliance and NFC Forum.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?