Nearly a third of European consumers (32%) have now made an in-store mobile payment, research by Fujitsu shows, while 22% have adopted wearable technologies. 44% still use cash every day, 37% would consider leaving their current bank or insurer if they don’t offer up-to-date technology, 47% would let banks or insurers use their data to recommend relevant products and services and 44% want their data used to keep them informed of their spending habits.
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland